is to provide a safe, friendly, specialist environment to deliver and promote excellent research for our patients and those who use our service
is to be recognised as the best provider and deliverer of clinical research in the UK
Our aim is to:
1. Deliver high quality clinical research to ensure we are in the best position for attracting continued NIHR support
2. Increase the opportunities for patients to take part in research
3. Further strengthen our strategic partnerships within our local clinical research infrastructure
4. Improve our initiating and delivering outputs in-line with NIHR targets
5. Develop expert staff who are PROUD to make a difference in clinical research
6. Embed and integrate clinical research into routine clinical care
7. Support all clinical research activity across the Trust
The NIHR Sheffield Clinical Research Facility has been supporting clinical research within Sheffield Teaching Hospitals Foundation Trust since 2006 at both the Royal Hallamshire and Northern General hospital sites.
The impact of the work that we support changes healthcare in the future; generating new treatments, finding new and better ways to deliver services and improving lives.
See how we have made an impression over the last 10 years here